[altusmetrum] NMEA input to a TeleMini?

Bryan Duke bryan at thedukes.org
Sat Sep 9 14:07:51 MDT 2017

Yeah, it all depends on their actual intent behind their “No modifications to these commercially manufactured units are allowed” verbiage. It also depends on what the record-observing Prefect views as ok. I’d rather not have anything questioned after the fact, so I’ll ping the records committee and get their blessing & guidance before I do any record attempts. No biggie.

Hopefully the software changes will be as minor as it sounds. I’ll touch base on possibly sending a push/diff/etc if they need that.

Ubuntu, of course, didn’t come with all the dev environment stuff set up. I installed a few of the bits last night. I’ll keep chewing on it.

Thanks!
-Bryan