[altusmetrum] NMEA input to a TeleMini?

Bryan Duke bryan at thedukes.org
Fri Sep 8 17:29:43 MDT 2017

Thanks Bdale. I have an Ubuntu machine already set up, so I’ll just try that. Hopefully the Ubuntu-mods have kept it Debian enough to make it trivial.

For the blocks & charge wiring, I’m all for extreme as long as I can keep things safe. These rockets will probably only get a flight or two each before I retire them. I’m pretty certain the records committee won’t like it if I start swapping or removing parts though. It fits fine by itself in the 24mm nose cone - I just need to finish the 3d puzzle of getting it to fit with the sled, battery & hopefully a GPS.

Thanks!
-Bryan