[altusmetrum] NMEA input to a TeleMini?

Plugger Lockett plugger.lockett at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 18:40:18 MDT 2017

Hi Bryan,

I'm the guy who recommended you post here. Given you're going for a G-motor
record you altitude will be limited and therefore I don't believe you
actually *need *GPS for the record. Baro will be fine for the altitude you
G motor record rocket will reach.

I'm all for you integrating a GPS chipset to the TeleMini but I thought the
above would be worth mentioning in case you were under the impression that
you'd require a GPS fix to claim the G motor record.

Regards,

Andrew H.