[altusmetrum] Problem exporting data to .kml

danno danno at danno.org
Sun Sep 3 17:05:25 MDT 2017

Lou Goldring and I both had trouble exporting GPS data to .kml. In my case,
the data file was from a TeleGPS, looked reasonable in the TeleGPS Windows
app, and appeared to export correctly to .cvs. However, the .kml export
produced a zero-length file. If it helps, I can get details of Lou's
problem, although I suspect they're the same issue.

Keith and Bdale, I know you're both still at Airfest - I'm not in any
particular hurry to resolve this. It was good to see you, and have safe
trips home.

Dan Crank