[altusmetrum] 1.6.4 online maps?

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Mon Jun 20 11:25:46 MDT 2016

Kurt <ksaves2 at sbcglobal.net> writes:

> When I tried Google Maps online it remains blank.

Something changed between 1.6.3 and 1.6.4 at Google so that our
application couldn't use the online maps API anymore. I created a new
API key for our application and uploaded 1.6.4 with that new version as
a beta test version. I'd love to have you give it a try and report back
whether this fixes it for you.

Here's the link to join the beta test for this application; once we've
verified that it works, I'll move it to production so everyone else can
join the fun.

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/org.altusmetrum.AltosDroid

--
-keith