[altusmetrum] [AD] Altus Metrum releases AltOS and AltosDroid 1.6.4

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Sat Jun 18 16:44:37 MDT 2016

Tim Cubbedge <tcubbedge at cfl.rr.com> writes:

> How do I tell which version of TeleBT I have & how is it upgraded?

The v1.0 devices have a single integrated circuit for SoC and radio, the
v3.0 devices have a separate SoC and radio chip. You can see a picture
of the v1.0 device here:

http://altusmetrum.org/TeleBT/

Alternatively, plug it in to your laptop and do 'Configure Ground
Station', the list of available USB devices will include the version.

> I have a TeleGPS ver. 1.0. Any upgrades required for that?

It depends on the software version it's running now; you can check that
with 'Configure Altimeter' in the laptop software. v1.6 or newer are all
about the same.

--
-keith