[altusmetrum] [AD] Altus Metrum releases AltOS and AltosDroid 1.6.4
keithp at keithp.com
Fri Jun 17 13:20:42 MDT 2016
Altus Metrum releases AltOS and AltosDroid 1.6.4
* Fix hardware flow control on TeleBT v1.0. Hardware RTS/CTS
doesn't seem to work, switch from using the hardware to
driving these pins with software. If you've got a TeleBT v1.0 device
and are planning on using the new AltosDroid idle mode features,
you'll need to reflash your TeleBT with this update.
* Fix USB connections to work across host computer reboots.
AltosUI, TeleGPS and AltosDroid New Features:
* Automatically switch from meters or feet to kilometers or
miles for distance units.
* Add Monitor Idle mode to TeleGPS application.
AltosDroid 1.6.4 also represents the first production version to
include the features from AltOS 1.6.3:
* Monitor Idle mode. Check state of flight computer while in
idle mode over the radio link
* Fire Igniters. Remotely fire igniters for recovery system
* Remote reboot. Cause the flight computer to reboot over the
radio link. This provides a method for switching the flight
computer from idle to flight mode without needing to reach
the power switch.
* Configurable frequency menu. Change the set of available
frequencies and provide more descriptive names.
Find more information on all Altus Metrum products at http://altusmetrum.org.
More information about the altusmetrum