[altusmetrum] Advice on wiring dual Telemetrums for arm/safe?

Chris Attebery chrisattebery1971 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 10:37:09 MDT 2016

I'm pretty sure that NAR dropped that requirement. If your L3CC is
insisting I'd find another.

I'm keeping my L3 wiring EXTREMELY simple. Both altimeters will be direct
wired to the charges and use a screw switch to the enable pins. No safe
switches, shunts, or terminal strips to intruduce points of failure.