Altus Metrum announces TeleMega v3.0 and AltOS 1.8.3
Announcing TeleMega v3.0
We're pleased to announce the next version of our top of the line
flight computer, TeleMega. Version 3.0 is feature compatible with
version 2.0, incorporating a new higher performance 9-axis IMU in
place of the former 6-axis IMU and discrete 3-axis magnetometer.
TeleMega is an advanced flight computer with 9-axis IMU, 6 pyro
channels, uBlox Max 7Q GPS and 40mW telemetry system. We designed
TeleMega to be the ideal flight computer for sustainers and other
complex projects. Read more about TeleMega here:
Announcing AltOS 1.8.3
In addition to support for TeleMega v3.0 boards, AltOS 1.8.3 contains
some important bug fixes for all flight computers. Users are advised
to upgrade their devices:
* Ground testing EasyMega and TeleMega additional pyro
channels could result in a sticky 'fired' status which would
prevent these channels from firing on future flights.
* Corrupted flight log records could prevent future flights
from capturing log data.
* Fixed saving of pyro configuration that ended with
'Descending'. This would cause the configuration to revert
to the previous state during setup.
The latest AltosUI and TeleGPS applications have improved
functionality for analyzing flight data. The built-in graphing
capabilities are improved with:
* Graph lines have improved appearance to make them easier to
distinguish. Markers may be placed at data points to show
captured recorded data values.
* Graphing offers the ability to adjust the smoothing of
computed speed and acceleration data.
Exporting data for other applications has some improvements as well:
* KML export now reports both barometric and GPS altitude data
to make it more useful for Tripoli record reporting.
* CSV export now includes TeleMega/EasyMega pyro voltages and
Read more about AltOS here: