Version 1.3.1 is a minor release. It improves support for TeleMega,
TeleMetrum v2.0, TeleMini v2.0 and EasyMini.
AltOS Firmware Changes
* Improve sensor boot code. If sensors fail to self-test, the device
will still boot up and check for pad/idle modes. If in idle mode, the
device will warn the user with a distinct beep, if in Pad mode, the
unit will operate as best it can. Also, the Z-axis accelerometer now
uses the factory calibration values instead of re-calibrating on the
pad each time. This avoids accidental boost detect when moving the
device around while in Pad mode.
* Fix antenna-down mode accelerometer configuration. Antenna down mode
wasn't working because the accelerometer calibration values were
getting re-computed incorrectly in inverted mode.
* Improved APRS mode. Now uses compressed position format for smaller
data size, improved precision and to include altitude data as well as
latitude and longitude. Also added battery and pyro voltage reports
in the APRS comment field so you can confirm that the unit is ready
* Display additional TeleMega sensor values in real units. Make all of
these values available for plotting. Display TeleMega orientation
value in the Ascent and Table tabs.
* Support additional TeleMega pyro channels in the Fire Igniter
dialog. This lets you do remote testing of all of the channels,
rather than just Apogee and Main.
* Limit data rate when downloading satellite images from Google to make
sure we stay within their limits so that all of the map tiles