running windows altosui 1.0.2
when i click "load maps" it seems to load maps from download list + current
can i preload my club's launch site maps from home?
dont have internet access at launch site.
doco is a bit unclear on this for windows users.
can i do it manually (i know the coords of the launch site)?
or do i submit launch site to be added to altusmetrum download list?
if it has to be added to the list can you add this please
AARC South Australia:-35.092063:140.014786:
Adelaide Advanced Rocketry Club
Playing with my new telemetrum...mostly all working good
if i power up horizontal it comes up in idle "I" mode and altosui
monitor-idle shows status...all good.
if i power up vertical it comes up in flight "P" mode and altosui
monitor-flight shows status...all good.
Cant get one thing to work...
Trying the trick of powering up horizontal into idle mode, raise to
vertical, then issuing altosui configure-altimeter reboot cmd to make it go
into flight mode. reboots ok, but keeps coming up in idle "I" mode.
running windows altosui 1.0.2 and telemetrum 1.0.1
BLACK FOREST, Colorado USA
Altus Metrum is pleased to announce the immediate availability of
TeleMini along with version 1.0 of our AltOS software.
TeleMini is a miniature dual-deploy flight computer with data logging
and radio telemetry. Small enough to fit comfortably in an 18mm tube,
this powerful package does everything you need on a single board:
- 5kB on-board data logging memory.
- 70cm ham-band digital transceiver for in-flight telemetry and
- Transmitted telemetry includes altitude, speed, acceleration,
flight state, igniter continutity, temperature and battery voltage.
Monitor the state of the rocket before, during and after flight.
- Radio direction finding beacon transmitted during and after
flight. This beacon can be received with a regular 70cm Amateur
- Barometer accurate to 45k' MSL. Reliable apogee detection,
independent of flight path. Barometric data recorded on-board
- Dual-deploy with adjustable apogee delay and main altitude. Fires
standard e-matches and Q2G2 igniters.
- 0.5” x 1.5”. Fits easily in an 18mm tube.
- Uses rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery technology. All-day power
in a small and light-weight package.
- Learn more at http://www.altusmetrum.org/TeleMini/
- Available now for $125 through the Altus Metrum web store at
http://auric.gag.com, and soon through our regular distributors.
In addtion to support for TeleMini, AltOS version 1.0 also includes numerous
new features for TeleMetrum users:
- Kalman-filter based flight tracking. Detects apogee more
accurately, eliminates Mach-delay setting on TeleMini.
- Wider radio frequency support. Works across the 70cm band.
- Pre-load satellite mapping images at home
- A complete list of AltOS changes is available at
All Altus Metrum products including TeleMini and AltOS are completely
open hardware and open source. The hardware design details and all
source code are openly available for download, and advanced users are
invited to join our developer community and help to enhance and extend