[altusmetrum] Getting a Telemetrum 2.0 into pad mode

burnwuffie at aol.com burnwuffie at aol.com
Mon Sep 4 15:29:29 MDT 2017

Got a Telemetrum 2.0 S/N 1282 a few years ago, flew several times, everything has worked OK.

Lately, I can't get the Telemetrum into PAD mode, whether horizontal, vertical, or upside down.

I can get it into PAD mode by powering it up, swinging it in a circle not too vigorously, then stopping as soon as I get the Morse "P".

Suspect that the acceleration sensor has drifted a little.  Is there a way to get into the code and change a constant?

-Harold Larson