[altusmetrum] NMEA input to a TeleMini?

Bryan Duke bryan at thedukes.org
Sun Sep 3 18:51:17 MDT 2017

Hi Andrew-

Yeah, I know I don’t need one for the record. I used an EasyMini for the I-record I recently set. The GPS is just to help find the rocket. I can fox hunt, but it’d be a lot easier to just trek to the lat/long. The GPS I used with my I-record flight only weighs about 6 grams, but it doesn’t have a telemetry radio built in. If I can grab a spare input serial port on the STM32, it’d be ready to have the TeleMini send the coordinates to the ground.

I’ll get to those 30k+ records that require a GPS later! :)

Thanks,
-Bryan