[altusmetrum] NMEA input to a TeleMini?

Bryan Duke bryan at thedukes.org
Sun Sep 3 17:37:28 MDT 2017

Hi everybody. I posted on the Facebook group, but someone there suggested I try the mailing list instead…

I’m putting a TeleMini in a nosecone for a 24mm rocket that I’m hoping to break the TRA G-motor record with. There isn’t enough room in the nosecone for anything bigger than the TeleMini, but it looks like there will be just enough room for a separate little GPS. Is there a way to feed the TeleMini a NMEA stream & have it send GPS coordinates over its telemetry? It looks like several of the STM32's pins are accessible....I'm ok writing some code to make it happen.

Thanks,
-Bryan