[altusmetrum] Cheap tablet for AltOS?

Tim Cubbedge tcubbedge at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jul 18 19:33:20 MDT 2017

I use a Samsung galaxy 3S phone. $99 at bestbuy. No contact, it's a prepaid phone and I have no service for it. Use it exclusively for Altus droid app.

On Jul 18, 2017, at 9:28 PM, Schmidt, Bryan <bts-rockets at bluefx.com> wrote:

I find sub $100 tablets you get what you pay for.  I've had several Asus zenpad products that have been good.  Some are 120 area, zenpad S 8 is my current one, though it's almost two years old now so I don't know if competitive.

Perhaps an inexpensive Android phone, unlocked and never connected to cell network would do you well in the field?