[altusmetrum] Cheap tablet for AltOS?

Schmidt, Bryan bts-rockets at bluefx.com
Tue Jul 18 19:28:32 MDT 2017

I find sub $100 tablets you get what you pay for.  I've had several Asus
zenpad products that have been good.  Some are 120 area, zenpad S 8 is my
current one, though it's almost two years old now so I don't know if
competitive.

Perhaps an inexpensive Android phone, unlocked and never connected to cell
network would do you well in the field?