[altusmetrum] Web Site Down?

Bdale Garbee bdale at gag.com
Sun Jul 16 14:20:33 MDT 2017

Casey Barker <casey at barkerzone.com> writes:

> FYI, I went to download the latest firmware and noticed altusmetrum.org
> fails to resolve in DNS.

Another customer let me know that it appears Google's name servers can't
resolve the domain, but everywhere else looks fine.  If you're using
Google DNS, you might want to try something else and see if that fixes
it.

Keith, that pre-dates the operating system updates here, so I don't
think they're related.

I didn't even know Google ran public nameservers, I certainly have no
idea why they'd be failing to resolve us.  If anyone else here does,
feel free to speak up!

Bdale