[altusmetrum] TeleDongle v3 FW Programming Question

Bdale Garbee bdale at gag.com
Sat Mar 21 16:43:02 MDT 2015

W7AMI <terry.w7ami at gmail.com> writes:

> I was planning to use my new TeleDongle v3 to program my TeleBT unit.
> When I opened it up I found that this unit only has the 4 pin debug
> connector and no companion connector.   So, it looks like I can't use
> the TeleDongle v3.0 to update the firmware on the TeleBT?

That is correct.  The companion interface still exists on TeleMetrum and
TeleMega flight computers, and of course on previous version TeleDongle
and TeleBT products ...  but we didn't have room for it on the v3
TeleDongle design.

Companion ports still exist on TeleMetrum and TeleMega boards and any of
those should be able to program your TeleBT if you can't find/borrow an
older TeleDongle or another TeleBT to use.

Bdale