[altusmetrum] wires

w9ya w9ya at qrparci.net
Wed Mar 27 10:28:48 MDT 2013

Um....I use the following;

1 - Properly routed and supported *stranded* wiring. i.e. NO
unsupported flexing of the wiring loom.

2 - Tinned (with solder of course) wiring is specifically indicated.
It will not release from under the screw terminal when the terminal is
properly tightened and supported.

3 - Double check the connections before each flight; by making sure
the wiring and screw are snug AND that the wiring is still routed and
supporteed correctly.

YMMV of course but I preclude intermittent continuity issues resulting
from the lack of a gas tight ferrule connection.

Very best regards;

- Bob Finch