[altusmetrum] AltOS 1.1

Brian Vant Hul bvh2006 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 17:53:19 MDT 2012

Bdale / Keith,

I've loaded the new software.  Everything works fine with both my Telemini and Telemetrum on my
Mac.  Everything works fine on my little Gateway PC except I can't see the Telemetrum in idle mode
over the teledongle.  Attached is a breakdown of my testing.  Any advice?  In vertical flight mode the

teledongle sees it fine but not in horizontal idle mode.  The serial of of the Telemetrum unit is 922.

thanks

Brian