[altusmetrum] telemetrum above 35k ft

Clay & Carly Dunsworth ccdunsworth at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 13:23:11 MDT 2012

I hope to get some tracking practice over airfest... I lost link with mine
inside a 1000 meters, with an arrow 7-440 yagi.

Did I see on here that the rocket moving on the pad can cause the
telemetrum to "lock down". I had a real problem arming, and by the time I
got back to the ground station it woulld not pick up on the monitor.   The
wind was teettering the pad and my rocket a little...   I moved pads and
the problem seemed to have stopped....

Also, when the rocket was landed, there were no RF beeps?  any reason why
that would be? I never regained a signal.