[altusmetrum] new launch site for load maps

Bdale Garbee bdale at gag.com
Thu Sep 29 09:05:48 MDT 2011

On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 21:14:54 +0930, Geoff Hendrick <ghendrick at netpac.com.au> wrote:
Non-text part: multipart/mixed
Non-text part: multipart/alternative
> can i preload my club's launch site maps from home?

Absolutely!  You should be able to directly enter the appropriate
lat/long if your favorite launch sites are not on the selection list.
If that's not obvious, we probably need to add some documentation text.
If you want to propose a suggested change in the docs, we'll be happy to
incorporate it.

> if it has to be added to the list can you add this please
>
> AARC South Australia:-35.092063:140.014786:
> http://www.australianrocketryclub.com.au/forum/index.php/board,28.0.html

Brilliant!  The right info in the right format without my having to ask
for it... ;-)

I've added this site to the list and since the software pulls the list
From our server at run-time, you should see it the next time you run
AltosUI.  Enjoy!

Bdale

ps:  Do you fly in January, or is the burn danger typically too high?
I'm always on the lookout for new launches to visit during my travels,
and my daughter and I will both be speaking in Ballarat at:

       http://conf.linux.org.au/