[altusmetrum] Altus Metrum releases TeleMini and AltOS 1.0

Bdale Garbee bdale at gag.com
Mon Sep 12 00:19:45 MDT 2011

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 18:13:51 -0600, Mitch Smith <mitchmcse at hotmail.com> wrote:
Non-text part: multipart/mixed
Non-text part: multipart/alternative
> Is there going to be a pre-built package for Debian?  apt-get is
> showing 0.9.2 as the latest version.

Actually, we uploaded 1.0.1 to the main Debian mirror network.  Due to a
nasty bug in 'fop' which is one of our build dependencies, most of the
autobuilders failed and only i386 and ia64 are built and installed in
the archive so far.  The packages are in both sid and wheezy.

I just realized I neglected to update the packages in the
altusmetrum.org repository, just assuming that anyone running Debian
would smoothly upgrade to the uploaded version... but if you're running
amd64, or "squeeze" (the last stable release), then that won't happen
automatically.  I'll see if I can do something about that.  In the
meantime, you can fetch the package from:

    ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/a/altos/

Bdale