[altusmetrum] General newbie questions/comments

Clay & Carly Dunsworth ccdunsworth at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 19:59:16 MDT 2011

Kieth, since LDRS is 4 days away, no programs can "secure" a link, or
password protect a unit.(I am not that good anyway.....)

Perhaps, a Farmerware version could be easily done with just removing that
module of programming for him. Leave altos alone, but make is telemetrum,
not respond to "fire charge"

I am not familiar with everything else that would foil.

This would be a quick fix to help John, probably not an issue but for the
bigger launches. And afterward, you could revert the firmware back to
standard if you wanted to test a new rocket.

Respectfully,
Clay